Capital market expectations, asset allocation, and safe withdrawal rates
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- How Much is Too Much? (Wall Street Journal)
by Wade Pfau in Pensions, Retirement Planning, and Economics Blog on 2011-11-19 22:03:00
- Wall Street Journal: How Much Is Too Much?
by Wade Pfau in Pensions, Retirement Planning, and Economics Blog on 2011-11-19 09:45:00
- Do-It-Yourself Safe Withdrawal Rates
by Wade Pfau in Pensions, Retirement Planning, and Economics Blog on 2011-10-27 19:31:00
- Capital Market Expectations, Asset Allocation, and Safe Withdrawal Rates
by Wade Pfau in Pensions, Retirement Planning, and Economics Blog on 2011-08-25 12:09:00
- Lower Future Returns and Safe Withdrawal Rates
by Wade Pfau in Pensions, Retirement Planning, and Economics Blog on 2012-04-13 07:40:00
- Public Speaking and more Q&A from Advisors4Advisors Webinar
by Wade Pfau in Pensions, Retirement Planning, and Economics Blog on 2012-05-20 08:45:00
More about this item
Keywordsretirement planning; safe withdrawal rates; asset allocation; capital market expectations;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- N22 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-09-05 (Economics of Ageing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32973. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.