Struttura socio-economica del Comune di Carbonia: analisi del contesto territoriale
[Socio-economic structure of the Municipality of Carbonia: analysis of the territorial context]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsLabor and demographic economy; socio-economic; human capital;
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2011-08-22 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2011-08-22 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .