Geographical information systems technologies for spatial visualization of statistical data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irina Maiorescu & Mihai Teodor Negrea & Dorin Vicen?iu Popescu & Gabriel Cristian Sabou, 2016. "Best Practices Regarding the Use of Electronic Environment for Romanian Tourism Development," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(42), pages 474-474, May.
More about this item
KeywordsGeographical Information Systems; Spatial Visualization; ArcObjects; Cartograms;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2011-05-30 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-ICT-2011-05-30 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-URE-2011-05-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .