Periferie zblízka: studie tří periferních obcí a jejich sousedů
[Peripherals close: a study of three peripheral municipalities and their neighbors]
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abramuszkinova Pavlikova, Eva & Prudky, Libor & Smidova, Michaela & Kucerova, Eva, 2009.
"Vnitřní periferie s odstupem i zblízka
[Inner peripheries from a distance and a close]," MPRA Paper 30624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsperiphery; village; interview; development;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .