Aprecierea optimalitatii zonei monetare Euro
[Assessing whether the Euro zone is an optimal currency Area]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N. Satyanarayana Murthy & Manoj Panda & Kirit Parikh, 2007. "CO2 Emission Reduction Strategies and Economic Development of India," Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 1(1), pages 85-118, March.
- Ashok Guha & Amit S. Ray, 2004. "India and Asia in the World Economy: The Role of Human Capital and Technology," International Studies, , vol. 41(3), pages 299-311, August.
More about this item
Keywordseuro; optimum currency area; Economic and Monetary Union.;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.