Onderzoek naar samenhangen tussen fysieke kenmerken en exploitatiekosten van Rooms-Katholieke kerken
[Investigating the relationship between physical characteristics and operating costs of Roman Catholic churches]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gennaro Zezza, 2009.
"Fiscal policy and the economics of financial balances,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 289-310.
- Gennaro Zezza, 2009. "Fiscal Policy and the Economics of Financial Balances," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_569, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Greg Hannsgen & Gennaro Zezza, 2009. "Sustaining Recovery--Medium-term Prospects and Policies for the U.S. Economy," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_dec_09, Levy Economics Institute.
- Paolo Casadio & Antonio Paradiso, 2009. "A Financial Sector Balance Approach and the Cyclical Dynamics of the U.S. Economy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_576, Levy Economics Institute.
- John B. Taylor, 1999. "Monetary Policy Rules," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number tayl99-1, January.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1992. "The Financial Instability Hypothesis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_74, Levy Economics Institute.
- Juselius, Katarina, 2006. "The Cointegrated VAR Model: Methodology and Applications," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199285679.
- Wynne Godley & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Greg Hannsgen & Gennaro Zezza, 2007. "The U.S. Economy: Is There a Way Out of the Woods?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_nov_07, Levy Economics Institute.
- Wynne Godley, 1999. "Seven Unsustainable Processes: Medium-Term Prospects and Policies for the United States and the World," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive 99-10, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsfactor analyses ; cluster analyses ; 2 Stage Least Squares ; operating costs ; cross section ;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .