Trade contraction and economic regression: the Paraguayan economy under Francia, 1814-1840
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsautarky; economic contraction; institutional regression; trade exposure; political cleavages; autonomous' development; financing of public spending; state land ownership; taxation of peasantry.;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- N56 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .