Introduction: Behavioral economics, business decision making and applied policy analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ball, Clifford A. & Torous, Walter N., 2000. "Stochastic correlation across international stock markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 373-388, November.
- Robert J. Shiller & Karl E. Case & Allan N. Weiss, 1995.
"Mortgage Default Risk and Real Estate Prices: The Use of Index-Based Futures and Options in Real Estate,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1098, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller & Allan N. Weiss, 1995. "Mortgage Default Risk and Real Estate Prices: The Use of Index-Based Futures and Options in Real Estate," NBER Working Papers 5078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1991. "Arithmetic Repeat Sales Price Estimators," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 971, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Christofi, A. & Pericli, A., 1999. "Correlation in price changes and volatility of major Latin American stock markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 79-93, January.
- John Okunev & Patrick J. Wilson, 1997.
"Using Nonlinear Tests to Examine Integration Between Real Estate and Stock Markets,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 25(3), pages 487-503.
- John Okunev & Pat Wilson, 1995. "Using Non-Linear Tests to Examine Integration Between Real Estate and Equity Markets," Working Paper Series 47, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Goetzmann, William Nelson, 1993.
"The Single Family Home in the Investment Portfolio,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 201-222, May.
- Goetzmann, W.N., 1990. "The Single Family Home In The Investment Portfolio," Papers fb-_90-15, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Joseph Gyourko & Donald B. Keim, 1992. "What Does the Stock Market Tell Us About Real Estate Returns?," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 20(3), pages 457-485.
- Nathan Berg, 2003. "Hedging housing risk in the new economy: is there a connection, and should firms care?," Global Business and Economics Review, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 10-36.
- Tse, Y. K., 2000.
"A test for constant correlations in a multivariate GARCH model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 107-127, September.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Tse's constant correlation GARCH test results," Statistical Software Components RTZ00161, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "TSECCTEST: RATS procedure to perform Tse test for constant correlation in MV-GARCH model," Statistical Software Components RTS00214, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ball, Clifford A. & Torous, Walter N., 2000. "Stochastic Correlation Across International Stock Markets," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt6vn9q79w, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Joseph Gyourko & Donald B. Keim, "undated". "What Does the Stock Market Tell Us About Real Estate Returns? (Revision of 18-91) (Reprint 030)," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 11-92, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Engle, Robert F, 2000. "Dynamic Conditional Correlation - A Simple Class of Multivariate GARCH Models," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt56j4143f, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Kari Takala & Pekka Pere, 1991. "Testing the cointegration of house and stock prices in Finland," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 33-51, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsNormative Economics; Behavioral Economics; Policy; Bounded Rationality; Ecological Rationality; As-If; Methodology; Choice Under Uncertainty; Procedural Rationality;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .