Interpersonal communication pattern of farmers through key communicators regarding some selected Gram Panchayat activities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Goswami, Rupak & Sarkar, Ashutosh, 2009. "Interpersonal communication pattern of farmers through key communicators regarding some selected Gram Panchayat activities," MPRA Paper 21348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur, 1981. "Interest Rates, Inflation, and the Aggregate Consumption Function," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(2), pages 233-245, May.
- Heien, Dale M, 1972. "Demographic Effects and the Multiperiod Consumption Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(1), pages 125-138, Jan.-Feb..
- Springer, William L, 1977. "Consumer Spending and the Rate of Inflation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(3), pages 299-306, August.
- Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1993.
"A Simple Estimator of Cointegrating Vectors in Higher Order Integrated Systems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 783-820, July.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1991. "A simple estimator of cointegrating vectors in higher order integrated systems," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Misuzu Otsuka & Jirka Slacalek, 2006.
"How Large Is the Housing Wealth Effect? A New Approach,"
NBER Working Papers
12746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carroll, Christopher D. & Otsuka, Misuzu & Slacalek, Jirka, 2006. "How large is the housing wealth effect? A new approach," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/35, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Christopher D. Carroll & Misuzu Otsuka & Jirka Slacalek, 2006. "How Large Is the Housing Wealth Effect? A New Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive 535, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Sydney Ludvigson & Charles Steindel, 1999.
"How important is the stock market effect on consumption?,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jul, pages 29-51.
- Sydney Ludvigson & Charles Steindel, 1998. "How important is the stock market effect on consumption?," Research Paper 9821, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Karl Whelan & Jeremy Rudd, 2002.
"A note on the cointegration of consumption, income, and wealth,"
Open Access publications
10197/228, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Rudd, Jeremy & Whelan, Karl, 2002. "A Note on the Cointegration of Consumption, Income, and Wealth," Research Technical Papers 5/RT/02, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Jeremy B. Rudd & Karl Whelan, 2002. "A note on the cointegration of consumption, income, and wealth," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-53, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Apergis, Nicholas & Miller, Stephen M., 2006.
"Consumption asymmetry and the stock market: Empirical evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 337-342, December.
- Nicholas Apergis & Stephen M. Miller, 2004. "Consumption Asymmetry and the Stock Market: Empirical Evidence," Working papers 2004-43, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2006.
- Jeremy Rudd & Karl Whelan, 2006.
"Empirical Proxies for the Consumption-Wealth Ratio,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(1), pages 34-51, January.
- Karl Whelan & Jeremy Rudd, 2006. "Empirical proxies for the consumption–wealth ratio," Open Access publications 10197/212, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Lester D. Taylor, 1971. "Saving out of Different Types of Income," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, pages 383-416.
- Weber, Warren E, 1975. "Interest Rates, Inflation, and Consumer Expenditures," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 843-858, December.
- Garry MacDonald & Andy Mullineux & Rudra Sensarma, 2011. "Asymmetric effects of interest rate changes: the role of the consumption-wealth channel," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(16), pages 1991-2001.
- Howard, David H, 1978. "Personal Saving Behavior and the Rate of Inflation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(4), pages 547-554, November.
More about this item
KeywordsPanchayati Raj Institutions; interpersonal communication; key communicator; key communicator network;
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25983. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .