Demand for Money By Business Sector in a Developing Country: Evidence from Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Johansen, Soren, 1992.
"Testing weak exogeneity and the order of cointegration in UK money demand data,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, pages 313-334.
- Johansen, S., 1991. "Testing Weak Exogeneity and the Order of Cointegration in UK Money Demand Data," Papers 78, Helsinki - Department of Economics.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Jain, Parul & Moon, Choon-Geol, 1994. "Sectoral Money Demand: A Co-integration Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(1), pages 196-202, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdul Qayyum, 2000.
"Demand for Real Money Balances by the Business Sector: An Econometric Investigation,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 857-873.
- Qayyum, Abdul, 2000. "Demand for Real Money Balances by the Business Sector: An Econometric Investigation," MPRA Paper 2156, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2000.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney Demand; Business Sector; Unit Root; Cointegration; Error Correction; Pakistan;
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .