Passenger Road Transport in India: Major Challenges in Reducing Energy Consumption and CO2 Emissions and Ways Ahead
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chris Elbers & Jean O. Lanjouw & Peter Lanjouw, 2003. "Micro--Level Estimation of Poverty and Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 355-364, January.
- Minot, Nicholas & Baulch, Bob & Epperecht, Michael, 2006. "Poverty and inequality in Vietnam: spatial patterns and geographic determinants," Research reports 148, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsPassenger; road transport; challenges; energy consumption; CO2 emission;
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-10-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-10-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-10-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .