The Effect of Scale on Productivity of Turkish Banks in the Post-Crises Period: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Kevin S. Nell, 1999. "The Endogenous/Exogenous Nature of South Africa's Money Supply Under Direct and Indirect Monetary Control Measures," Studies in Economics 9912, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Thomas I. Palley, 1991. "The Endogenous Money Supply: Consensus and Disagreement," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 397-403, March.
- repec:mes:postke:v:23:y:2000:i:2:p:313-329 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wahidudin, Ahmad Nazri, 2010. "Technical Efficiency of Commercial Banks in Malaysia: An Application of Window Data Envelopment Analysis," MPRA Paper 45136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammad Hanif Akhtar, 2010. "Are Saudi banks productive and efficient?," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 95-112, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTurkish Banks; Return to Scale; Scale Efficiency; Profit Efficiency; Data Envelopment Analysis;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-04-09 (Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2007-04-09 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EFF-2007-04-09 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .