Location of SEZs and Policy Benefits What Does the Data Say?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antra Bhatt & Manas Puri & Andrea Appolloni, 2012.
"SEZ Proliferation in India: Are the Objectives Being Realized?,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 19(1), pages 79-88, September.
- Bhatt, Antra & Puri, Manas & Appolloni, Andrea, 2011. "SEZ proliferation in India: are the objectives being realized?," MPRA Paper 35095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tantri, Malini L., 2014. "Promises and paradoxes of SEZs expansion in India," Working Papers 331, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
More about this item
KeywordsSEZ; India; Special Economic Zones;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .