Location of SEZs and Policy Benefits What Does the Data Say?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clarke, Roger & Davies, Stephen & Waterson, Michael, 1984. "The Profitability-Concentration Relation: Market Power or Efficiency?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 435-450, June.
- Ken Holden & Magdi El-Bannany, 2004. "Investment in information technology systems and other determinants of bank profitability in the UK," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 361-365.
- Erik Heitfield & Robin Prager, 2004. "The Geographic Scope of Retail Deposit Markets," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 25(1), pages 37-55, February.
- Lloyd-Williams, D. M. & Molyneux, Phil & Thornton, John, 1994. "Market structure and performance in Spanish banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 433-443, May.
- Allen N. Berger & Timothy H. Hannan, 1987. "The price-concentration relationship in banking," Research Papers in Banking and Financial Economics 100, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert Tokle & Joanne Tokle, 2000. "The Influence of Credit Union and Savings and Loan Competition on Bank Deposit Rates in Idaho and Montana," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 17(4), pages 427-439, December.
- Samy Ben Naceur & Mohamed Goaied, 2001. "The determinants of the Tunisian deposit banks' performance," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 317-319.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Diana L. Fortier, 1987. "Reevaluation of the structure-conduct-performance paradigm in banking," Staff Memoranda 87-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Prager, Robin A & Hannan, Timothy H, 1998. "Do Substantial Horizontal Mergers Generate Significant Price Effects? Evidence from the Banking Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 433-452, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antra Bhatt & Manas Puri & Andrea Appolloni, 2012.
"SEZ Proliferation in India: Are the Objectives Being Realized?,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 19(1), pages 79-88, September.
- Bhatt, Antra & Puri, Manas & Appolloni, Andrea, 2011. "SEZ proliferation in India: are the objectives being realized?," MPRA Paper 35095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tantri, Malini L., 2014. "Promises and paradoxes of SEZs expansion in India," Working Papers 331, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
More about this item
KeywordsSEZ; India; Special Economic Zones;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .