Municipal Solid Waste Management in Cities - Issues of Basic Rights of People Surrounding Village and Alternatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010.
"The effect of learning varies according to locality: Micro data analysis of the lawyer market in Japan,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 193-197, August.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "The Effect of Learning Varies According to Locality: Micro Data Analysis of the Lawyer Market in Japan," MPRA Paper 16338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "The Effect of Learning Varies According to Locality: Micro Data Analysis of the Lawyer Market in Japan," MPRA Paper 20025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura Eiji, 2008. "The Market for Lawyers and Social Capital: Are Informal Rules a Substitute for Formal Ones?," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 499-517, December.
- Tomio Kinoshita, 2002. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis Of Enlarging The Japanese Judicial System," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(2), pages 179-192, April.
- Tom Ginsburg & Glenn Hoetker, 2006. "The Unreluctant Litigant? An Empirical Analysis of Japanâ€™s Turn to Litigation," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(1), pages 31-59, January.
- Nakazato, Minoru & Ramseyer, J. Mark & Rasmusen, Eric, 2006.
"The Industrial Organization of the Japanese Bar: Levels and Determinants of Attorney Income,"
1444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minoru Nakazato & Mark Ramseyer & Eric Rasmusen, 2008. "The Industrial Organization of the Japanese Bar: Levels and Determinants of Attorney Income," Working Papers 2008-18, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009.
"Frequency of contact with foreigners in a homogenous society: perceived consequences of foreigner increases in Japan,"
14646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Frequency of contact with foreigners in a homogenous society: perceived consequences of foreigner increases in Japan," MPRA Paper 21105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMUNICIPAL SOLID WASTE; BASIC RIGHTS; Villappilsala; health and environmental impacts;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.