Модели Равновесного Экономического Роста
[Models of Equilibrium Economic Growth]
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arkin, Vadim I & Slastnikov, Alexander D, 1996.
"Changing Economic Mechanisms: A Model of the Transition from Budget Regulation to the Competitive Market,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(2), pages 307-321, February.
- Vadim I. Arkin & Alexander D. Slastnikov, 1996. "Changing economic mechanisms: A model of the transition from budget regulation to the competitive market (*)," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(2), pages 307-321.
More about this item
Keywordsequilibrium path; stationary(steady) state; turnpike theorem; monotonicity of demand function; generalized gross substitutability; revealed preference axiom; dynamic optimization model;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .