Recent financial crisis in Malaysia: response, results, challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:4:y:1999:i:3:p:413-430 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Kian-Ping Lim & Evan Lau & Chee-Keong Choong, 2003.
"Exchange Rate – Relative Price Relationship: Nonlinear Evidence from Malaysia,"
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Kian-Ping Lim & Evan Lau & Chee-Keong Choong, 2003. "Exchange Rate – Relative Price Relationship: Nonlinear Evidence from Malaysia," International Finance 0311014, EconWPA.
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Chee-Keong Choong & Evan Lau & Kian-Ping Lim, 2005. "Exchange Rate – Relative Price Nonlinear Cointegration Relationship in Malaysia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(11), pages 1-16.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2002.
"The 1997-98 Financial Crisis In Malaysia: Causes, Response, And Results,"
Islamic Economic Studies,
The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 9, pages 1-16.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2002. "The 1997-98 Financial Crisis in Malaysia: Causes, Response, and Results," MPRA Paper 2948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:11:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis; short-term foreign capital flight stock market fall; currency depreciation; capital controls;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21844. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.