Levy Subordinator Model of Default Dependency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Damiano Brigo & Andrea Pallavicini & Roberto Torresetti, 2009. "Credit models and the crisis, or: how I learned to stop worrying and love the CDOs," Papers 0912.5427, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- Balakrishna, B S, 2008. "Levy Density Based Intensity Modeling of the Correlation Smile," MPRA Paper 14922, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Apr 2009.
- Damiano Brigo & Andrea Pallavicini & Roberto Torresetti, 2008. "Default correlation, cluster dynamics and single names: The GPCL dynamical loss model," Papers 0812.4163, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balakrishna, B S, 2010. "Levy Subordinator Model: A Two Parameter Model of Default Dependency," MPRA Paper 26274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCDO; Default Risk; Levy Distribution; Levy Subordinator; FFT; Gaussian Copula;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .