Дивиденды Признаны Расходами
[Dividends are Declared to be Expences]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dorje C. Brody & Lane P. Hughston & Andrea Macrina, 2007. "Information-Based Asset Pricing," Papers 0704.1976, arXiv.org.
- Toby Daglish & John Hull & Wulin Suo, 2007. "Volatility surfaces: theory, rules of thumb, and empirical evidence," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(5), pages 507-524.
- Reiswich, Dimitri & Wystup, Uwe, 2009. "FX volatility smile construction," CPQF Working Paper Series 20, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Centre for Practical Quantitative Finance (CPQF).
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Carr, Peter & Wu, Liuren, 2007. "Stochastic skew in currency options," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 213-247, October.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Simon H. Babbs & Michael J. P. Selby, 1998. "Pricing by Arbitrage Under Arbitrary Information," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 163-168.
- Carey, Alexander, 2005. "Higher-order volatility," MPRA Paper 4993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carey, Alexander, 2006. "Higher-order volatility: dynamics and sensitivities," MPRA Paper 5009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsutilities; price regulation; financial requirements; dividends; reform;
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21088. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .