Overview by formal and informal learning in the computer world
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mioara Udrică & Teodora Vătuiu, 2009. "Overview by Formal and Informal Learning in the Computer World," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(2), pages 319-324.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasile Popeangă & Teodora Vătuiu, 2006. "Aspects Concerning the Acquis in the Taxation Area within the Context of Romania’s Adhesion to European Union," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 6, pages 155-162.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation and communication technologies; formal and informal learning; computer world;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .