The benefits of utilisation computer system for monitoring the movements of excise (EMCS)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Teodora Vătuiu & Naiana Ţarcă & Vasile Popeangă & Vasile Nicolae Popeangă, 2009. "The Benefits of Utilisation Computer System for Monitoring the Movements of Excise (EMCS)," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(4), pages 305-312.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasile Popeangă & Teodora Vătuiu, 2006. "Aspects Concerning the Acquis in the Taxation Area within the Context of Romania’s Adhesion to European Union," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 6, pages 155-162.
More about this item
Keywordscomputer system; movements of excise; the Council European Directive;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .