Lower bounds of concentration in a small open economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2008. "Lower Bounds of Concentration in a Small Open Economy," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 32(1), pages 19-33, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Symeonidis, George, 2000.
"Price Competition and Market Structure: The Impact of Cartel Policy on Concentration in the UK,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Symeonidis, George, 1999. "Price Competition and Market Structure: The Impact of Cartel Policy on Concentration in the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 2308, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lyons, Bruce & Matraves, Catherine & Moffatt, Peter, 2001. "Industrial Concentration and Market Integration in the European Union," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(269), pages 1-26, February.
- Marín Uribe, Pedro Luis & Siotis, Georges, 2002. "Innovation and Market Structure: An Empirical Evaluation of the 'Bounds Approach' in the Chemical Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 3162, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Catherine Matraves & Laura Rondi, 2007.
"Product Differentiation, Industry Concentration and Market Share Turbulence,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 37-57.
- Catherine Matraves & Laura Rondi, 2005. "Product Differentiation, Industry Concentration and Market Share Turbulence," CERIS Working Paper 200514, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Sutton, John, 2007. "Market Structure: Theory and Evidence," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
- Wahlroos, B & Backstrom, M, 1982. "R & D Intensity with Endogenous Concentration: Evidence for Finland," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1-2), pages 13-22.
- Hung-Jen Wang, 2002.
"Heteroscedasticity and Non-Monotonic Efficiency Effects of a Stochastic Frontier Model,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 241-253, November.
- Wang, Hung-Jen, 2002. "Heteroscedasticity and non-monotonic efficiency effects of a stochastic frontier model," MPRA Paper 31076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duetsch, Larry L, 1984. "Entry and the Extent of Multiplant Operations," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 477-487, June.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Robinson, William T & Chiang, Jeongwen, 1996. "Are Sutton's Predictions Robust?: Empirical Insights into Advertising, R&D, and Concentration," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 389-408, December.
More about this item
Keywordsconcentration; sunk costs; R&D; stochastic frontiers;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1859. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .