Works on public finance by the sixteenth century Muslim scholars
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Abdul Azin Islahi, 2008. "Works On Public Finance By The Sixteenth Century Muslim Scholars," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 16(1), pages 1-14, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Finance; Public Expenditure; Kharaj; Iqta`; Bait al-mal; Ibn Nujaym; Khunji; History of public finance in Islam.;
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H82 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Property
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .