Yes, we need a central bank
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin C. McGuire & Mancur Olson Jr., 1996. "The Economics of Autocracy and Majority Rule: The Invisible Hand and the Use of Force," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 72-96, March.
- Mark Zachary Taylor, 2007.
"Political Decentralization and Technological Innovation: Testing the Innovative Advantages of Decentralized States,"
Review of Policy Research,
Policy Studies Organization, vol. 24(3), pages 231-257, May.
- Taylor, Mark Zachary, 2007. "Political decentralization and technological innovation: testing the innovative advantages of decentralized states," MPRA Paper 10996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libman, Alexander, 2007. "Big business and quality of institutions in the post-Soviet space: Spatial aspects," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2007-07, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Libman, Alexander & Ushkalova, Daria, 2009. "Post-Soviet countries in global and regional institutional competition: The case of Kazakhstan," MPRA Paper 12595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brosig, Stephan & Yahshilikov, Yorbol, 2005.
"Interregional integration of wheat markets in Kazakhstan
[Interregionale Integration von Weizenmärkten in Kasachstan]," IAMO Discussion Papers 88, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Litwack, John M., 2002. "Central Control of Regional Budgets: Theory with Applications to Russia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 51-75, March.
- Saodat Olimova & Sobir Kurbonov & Grigory Petrov & Zebo Kahhorova, 2006. "Regional Cooperation in Central Asia : A View from Tajikistan," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(9), pages 6-86.
- Edward D. Mansfield & Helen V. Milner & B. Peter Rosendorff, 2015.
"Why Democracies Cooperate More: Electoral Control and International Trade Agreements,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE, chapter 11, pages 227-263
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Mansfield, Edward D. & Milner, Helen V. & Rosendorff, B. Peter, 2002. "Why Democracies Cooperate More: Electoral Control and International Trade Agreements," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 56(03), pages 477-513, June.
- Reyerson, Kathryn, 2006. "Institutions and the Path to the Modern Economy: Lessons from Medieval Trade. By Avner Greif. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2006. Pp. xix, 503. $34.99, paper," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 66(04), pages 1080-1081, December.
- Friedman, David, 1977. "A Theory of the Size and Shape of Nations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 59-77, February.
More about this item
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .