Zenga’s new index of economic inequality, its estimation, and an analysis of incomes in Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feleke, Shiferaw T. & Kilmer, Richard L. & Gladwin, Christina H., 2003. "Determinants Of Food Security In Southern Ethiopia," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22010, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matti Langel & Yves Tillé, 2012. "Inference by linearization for Zenga’s new inequality index: a comparison with the Gini index," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(8), pages 1093-1110, November.
- Greselin Francesca, 2014. "More Equal and Poorer, or Richer but More Unequal?," Stochastics and Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 29(2), pages 99-117, December.
- Michele Zenga, 2016. "On the decomposition by subpopulations of the point and synthetic Zenga (2007) inequality indexes," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 74(3), pages 375-405, December.
More about this item
KeywordsZenga index; lower conditional expectation; upper conditional expectation; conﬁdence interval; Bonferroni curve; Lorenz curve; Vervaat process.;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .