The Godless Religion: Economics, Equilibrium, and the Copernican Revolution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Alan, 2005. "Towards a common standard: comparing European and American cities," MPRA Paper 18104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Flavio Comim, 2001. "Richard Stone and Measurement Criteria for National Accounts," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 33(5), pages 213-234, Supplemen.
More about this item
KeywordsValue; Price; Money; Labour; Marx; MELT; Okishio; TSSI; temporalism; rate of profit;
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .