The strategy adopted by Romania EURO
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Harrigan & Philippe Martin, 2002.
"Terrorism and the resilience of cities,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Nov, pages 97-116.
- James Harrigan & Philippe Martin, 2002. "Terrorism and the Resilience of Cities," Post-Print hal-01038083, HAL.
- Philippe Martin & James Harrigan, 2002. "Terrorism and the Resilience of Cities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00179827, HAL.
- James Harrigan & Philippe Martin, 2002. "Terrorism and the Resilience of Cities," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9286, Sciences Po.
- Kallberg, Jarl & Liu, Crocker H. & Pasquariello, Paolo, 2008. "Updating expectations: An analysis of post-9/11 returns," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 400-432, November.
- Jason Bram & James A. Orr & Carol Rapaport, 2002. "Measuring the effects of the September 11 attack on New York City," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Nov, pages 5-20.
- Shilling, James D. & Sirmans, C. F. & Corgel, John B., 1987. "Price adjustment process for rental office space," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 90-100, July.
More about this item
Keywordseuro; economic and monetary union; the safeguard clause; budget deficit; inflation;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2009-02-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-02-14 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-02-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .