Iran and the Global Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Naghshineh-Pour, Amir, 2008. "A Review and Analysis of Iran’s Current Economic Status," MPRA Paper 13313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsIran; Financial Crisis; Oil Revenue; Currency Exchange; Currency Crash;
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-02-14 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2009-02-14 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2009-02-14 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .