Child Rights Convention and its Implementation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ravinder Rena, 2009.
"The Child Labor in Developing Countries: A Challenge to Millennium Development Goals,"
Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS),
Department of Business Administration, vol. 3(1), pages 1-8, June.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2006. "The Child Labour in Developing Countries – A Challenge to Millennium Development Goals," MPRA Paper 13073, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Child labour; child soldier; Child rights’ convention; Africa; India;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .