The economic and financial crisis in Europe: addressing the causes and the repercussions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Munteanu, Ionica, 2009.
"Criza financiara 2007-2008: cauze si consecinte
[The financial crisis 2007-2008: causes and consequences]," MPRA Paper 36771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Costa Cabral, Nazare, 2010.
"Breve guia temático e bibliográfico sobre o estudo da actual crise financeira e económica
[Short thematic guide to the study of current financial and economic crisis]," MPRA Paper 20743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hyman, R., 2010. "Social dialogue and industrial relations during the economic crisis : innovative practices or business as usual?," ILO Working Papers 994545023402676, International Labour Organization.
- Isac BORS, 2011. "The Issue of the Financial Regulations and the Crisis – Romanian Case," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 326-330.
- Bostan Ionel, 2014. "Juridical Tools of Governmental Nature Used to Mitigate Various Difficulties of the Financial and Budgetary System," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 61(2), pages 133-148, December.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:454502 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordseconomic crisis; European policy-making; coordinated fiscal stimulus;
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .