Možnosti měření regionálních disparit – Nový pohled
[Possibilities of regional disparities´ measurement – A new viewpoint]
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ura:ecregj:v:1:y:2017:i:4:p:1304-1313 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kamila Tureckova, 2015. "Income Inequality By Method Of Non-Weighted Average Absolute Deviation: Case Study Of Central And Eastern European Countries*," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 10(4), pages 99-110, December.
More about this item
Keywordsmeasuring; spot method; standardized variable method; semaphore method; regional disparities; statistical-mathematic methods;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .