Genetic Determinants of Financial Risk Taking
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sodini, Paolo, 2013.
"Household Finance: An Emerging Field,"
Handbook of the Economics of Finance,
- Luigi Guiso & Paolo Sodini, 2012. "Household Finance. An Emerging Field," EIEF Working Papers Series 1204, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2012.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sodini, Paolo, 2012. "Household Finance: An Emerging Field," CEPR Discussion Papers 8934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Freeman, 2011. "New Roles for Unions and Collective Bargaining Post the Implosion of Wall Street Capitalism," Chapters,in: The Role of Collective Bargaining in the Global Economy, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Barnea, Amir & Cronqvist, Henrik & Siegel, Stephan, 2010.
"Nature or nurture: What determines investor behavior?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 583-604, December.
- Barnea, Amir & Cronqvist, Henrik & Siegel, Stephan, 2010. "Nature or Nurture: What Determines Investor Behavior?," SIFR Research Report Series 72, Institute for Financial Research.
- Anna Dreber & David Rand & Nils Wernerfelt & Justin Garcia & Miguel Vilar & J. Lum & Richard Zeckhauser, 2011.
"Dopamine and risk choices in different domains: Findings among serious tournament bridge players,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 19-38, August.
- Zeckhauser, Richard Jay & Rand, David Gertler & Wernerfelt, Nils Christian & Garcia, Justin & Lum, Koji & Dreber-Almenberg, Anna, 2010. "Dopamine and Risk Choices in Different Domains: Findings Among Series Tournament Bridge Players," Scholarly Articles 4405460, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Dreber, Anna & Rand, David G. & Wernerfelt, Nils & Garcia, Justin R. & Lum, J. Koji & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2010. "Dopamine and Risk Choices in Different Domains: Findings among Serious Tournament Bridge Players," Working Paper Series rwp10-034, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Zeckhauser, Richard Jay & Dreber-Almenberg, Anna & Rand, David Gertler & Wernerfelt, Nils Christian & Garcia, Justin R. & Lum, J. Koji, 2010. "Dopamine and Risk Choices in Different Domains: Findings Among Serious Tournament Bridge Players," Scholarly Articles 23936103, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Vanessa Mertins & Andrea B. Schote & Jobst Meyer, 2013. "Variants of the Monoamine Oxidase A Gene (MAOA) Predict Free-riding Behavior in Women in a Strategic Public Goods Experiment," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201302, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Da Silva, Sergio & Baldo, Dinora & Matsushita, Raul, 2011. "Biological correlates of the Allais paradox - updated," MPRA Paper 32747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soo Chew & Richard Ebstein & Songfa Zhong, 2012. "Ambiguity aversion and familiarity bias: Evidence from behavioral and gene association studies," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Justin Garcia & J. Lum, 2011. "Dopamine receptor genes predict risk preferences, time preferences, and related economic choices," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 233-261, June.
More about this item
Keywordsgenes; risk preferences; financial decisions; neuroeconomics; dopamine; serotonin; emotion; addiction;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- D87 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Neuroeconomics
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2008-10-13 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2008-10-13 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10895. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.