The role of professional economists in the financial markets
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEconomists; financial markets; education;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2006-10-14 (Education)
- NEP-FMK-2006-10-14 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-SOG-2006-10-14 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .