Armut in Georgien
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordspoverty in Georgia ; living standards ; income distribution ; Gini-coefficient ; prices ; inflation;
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pot:fiwidg:07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Winkler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lvpotde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .