Rights of local jurisdictions and tax revenue distribution in Georgia
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsiscal policy ; local jurisdictions ; tax distribution ; state and local budgets;
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2008-06-21 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-06-21 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2008-06-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pot:fiwidg:06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Winkler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lvpotde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .