Location Determinants Of Fdi: A Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- You, Kefei, 2015. "What drives China’s outward FDI? A regional analysis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 16/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Vivien Procher & Diemo Urbig & Christine Volkmann, 2013. "Time to BRIC It? – Internationalization of European Family Firms in Europe, North America and the BRIC Countries," Ruhr Economic Papers 0416, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- V. D. Procher & D. Urbig & C. Volkmann, 2013.
"Time to BRIC it? Internationalization of European family firms in Europe, North America and the BRIC countries,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(16), pages 1466-1471, November.
- Vivien D. Procher & Diemo Urbig & Christine Volkmann, 2013. "Time to BRIC it? Internationalization of European family firms in Europe, North America and the BRIC countries," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp13004, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Procher, Vivien & Urbig, Diemo & Volkmann, Christine, 2013. "Time to BRIC It? – Internationalization of European Family Firms in Europe, North America and the BRIC Countries," Ruhr Economic Papers 416, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Attilio Di Battista, 2013. "The Role of Geography and Institutions in determining FDI flows into Italian Provinces," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1185, European Regional Science Association.
- Oana Cristina Popovici & Adrian Cantemir Călin, 2014. "FDI theories. A location-based approach," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(53), pages 3-24, September.
- Dondashe, Nandipha & Phiri, Andrew, 2018.
"Determinants of FDI in South Africa: Do macroeconomic variables matter?,"
83636, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nandipha Dondashe & Andrew Phiri, 2018. "Determinants of FDI in South Africa: Do macroeconomic variables matter?," Working Papers 1802, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Jan 2018.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0416 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cuneyt KILIC & Yýlmaz BAYAR & Feyza ARICA, 2014. "Effects of Currency Unions on Foreign Direct Investment Inflows: The European Economic and Monetary Union Case," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(1), pages 8-15.
- Adina DORNEAN & Dumitru-Cristian OANEA, 2015. "Impact Of The Economic Crisis On Fdi In Central And Eastern Europe," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 16, pages 53-68, December.
- repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201505061170 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; determinants of FDI; literature review;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HIS-2011-10-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2011-10-22 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .