Stock Splits: Real Effects or Just a Question of Maths? An Empirical Analysis of the Portuguese Case
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin Campbell & Chijioke Ohuocha, 2011. "The stock market reaction to stock dividends in Nigeria and their information content," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(3), pages 295-311, February.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket efficiency; Stock splits; abnormal returns; trading volume; liquidity;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2006-10-28 (Finance)
- NEP-MST-2006-10-28 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:cetedp:0608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Bonanca). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .