Measures of Monetary Policy Stance: The Case of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sajawal Khan & Abdul Qayyum, 2007. "Measures of Monetary Policy Stance : The Case of Pakistan," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22201, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leeper, Eric M., 1997. "Narrative and VAR approaches to monetary policy: Common identification problems," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 641-657, December.
- Fung, Ben Siu-cheong & Kasumovich, Marcel, 1998.
"Monetary shocks in the G-6 countries: Is there a puzzle?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 575-592, October.
- Ben Fung & Marcel Kasumovich, 1997. "Monetary Shocks in the G-6 Countries: Is There a Puzzle?," Staff Working Papers 97-7, Bank of Canada.
- Bernanke, Ben S & Blinder, Alan S, 1992.
"The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transmission,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 901-921, September.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Alan S. Blinder, 1989. "The federal funds rate and the channels of monetary transmission," Working Papers 89-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 1989.
- Ben Bernanke, 1990. "The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transnission," NBER Working Papers 3487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichenbaum, Martin, 1992. "'Interpreting the macroeconomic time series facts: The effects of monetary policy' : by Christopher Sims," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1001-1011, June.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Ilian Mihov, 1998.
"Measuring Monetary Policy,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(3), pages 869-902.
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Mihov, Ilian, 1995. "Measuring Monetary Policy," Economics Series 10, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Ilian Mihov, 1995. "Measuring Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Ilian Mihov, 1995. "Measuring monetary policy," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 95-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 1995.
- Joseph Beaulieu, J. & Miron, Jeffrey A., 1993. "Seasonal unit roots in aggregate U.S. data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1-2), pages 305-328.
- Sims, Christopher A., 1992.
"Interpreting the macroeconomic time series facts : The effects of monetary policy,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 975-1000, June.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1992. "Interpreting the Macroeconomic Time Series Facts: The Effects of Monetary Policy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1011, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Abdul Qayyum, 2002.
"Monetary Conditions Index: A Composite Measure of Monetary Policy in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 551-566.
- Qayyum, Abdul, 2002. "Monetary Conditions Index: A Composite Measure of Monetary Policy in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 2153, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
- Norrbin, Stefan, 2001. "What Have We Learned from Empirical Tests of the Monetary Transmission Effect," Working Paper Series 121, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Goodhart, Charles & Boris Hofmann, 2002. "Asset Prices and the Conduct of Monetary Policy," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 88, Royal Economic Society.
- Duguay, Pierre, 1994. "Empirical evidence on the strength of the monetary transmission mechanism in Canada: An aggregate approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 39-61, February.
- Mehtap Kesriyeli & I.Ilhan Kocaker, 1999. "Monetary Conditions Index : A Monetary Policy Indicator For Turkey," Discussion Papers 9908, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Eric M. Leeper, 1993. "Has the Romers' narrative approach identified monetary policy shocks," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 93-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benish Naseem, 2017. "The Impact of Demand Management Policies On Domestic and Foreign Direct Investment in Case of Pakistan: A Time Series Analysis," Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE), Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 6(4), pages 175-184, December.
- Aadil Nakhoda, 2014.
"The Influence of Industry Financial Composition on the Exports from Pakistan,"
SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 10, pages 21-49.
- Aadil Nakhoda, 2014. "The Influence of Industry Financial Composition on the Exports from Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 67, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Aadil Nakhoda, 2015. "The Influence of Industry Financial Composition on the Exports from Pakistan," Working Papers id:7656, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy Measures; Monetary Condition Index; Composite Measures;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2007-11-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2007-11-17 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2007-11-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-11-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:wpaper:2007:39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.