Mediterranean models of Welfare towards families and women
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nanny Wermuth & D. R. Cox, 2008. "Distortion of effects caused by indirect confounding," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(1), pages 17-33.
- Bowden, Roger J, 1973. "The Theory of Parametric Identification," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1069-1074, November.
- Elena Stanghellini & Nanny Wermuth, 2005. "On the identification of path analysis models with one hidden variable," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(2), pages 337-350, June.
- Rothenberg, Thomas J, 1971. "Identification in Parametric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(3), pages 577-591, May.
- Judea Pearl, 2003. "Statistics and causal inference: A review," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 12(2), pages 281-345, December.
- Manabu Kuroki & Judea Pearl, 2014. "Measurement bias and effect restoration in causal inference," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 101(2), pages 423-437.
- Manabu Kuroki, 2007. "Graphical identifiability criteria for causal effects in studies with an unobserved treatment/response variable," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(1), pages 37-47.
More about this item
KeywordsFamily and Social Policy; Social Segregation; Poverty;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pia:wpaper:45/2008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Davide Castellani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deperit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.