The Case of the Missing Remittances in the FIES : Could it be causing us to mismeasure welfare changes?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arsenio Balisacan, 2010. "MDGs in the Philippines: setting the poverty scores right and achieving the targets," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 47(2), pages 1-20, December.
- Edita A. Tan, 2012. "The Financial Crisis, Oil Price Hike, the Arab Spring and Foreign Demand for Filipino Workers," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201211, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan, 2010. "MDG 1 in the Philippines: Setting the Scores Right and Achieving the Targets," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201009, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-10-23 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2010-10-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phs:dpaper:201004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reuben T. Campos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seupdph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .