Micro Impacts of Macroeconomic Adjustment Policies (MIMAP): Phase II (Integrative Report)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Lapar, Maria Lucila A., 1991. "Micro Impacts of Macroeconomic Adjustment Policies (MIMAP): A Framework Paper and review of Literature," Working Papers WP 1991-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aniceto C. Orbeta Jr., 2009.
"Number of children and their education in Philippine households,"
Philippine Review of Economics,
University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 46(2), pages 123-154, December.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C., 2005. "Number of Children and their Education in Philippine Households," Discussion Papers DP 2005-21, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Aniceto C. Orbeta Jr., 2005. "Number of Children and their Education in Philippine Households," Development Economics Working Papers 22669, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C., 1994. "Towards a Model for Analyzing the Impact of Macroeconomic Adjustment Policies on Households: A Review," Discussion Papers DP 1994-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsMIMAP; macroeconomic adjustments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:wpaper:wp_1992-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .