Analysis of the Employed Program of the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chong, Chee Ping & March, Geoff & Clark, Alice & Gilbert, Andrew & Hassali, Mohamed Azmi & Bahari, Mohd Baidi, 2011. "A nationwide study on generic medicines substitution practices of Australian community pharmacists and patient acceptance," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 139-148, February.
More about this item
Keywordshealth care financing; Philippines; social health insurance; universal coverage; formal sector; employed program;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-HEA-2014-04-11 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2014-04-11 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2014-04-11 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2014-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .