Environmental Aspects of a Potential Philippines-European Union Free Trade Agreement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Wan-Hsin, 2009. "Academia-industry linkages and the role of active innovation policies: firm-level evidence in Hong Kong," Kiel Working Papers 1577, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wipo, 2011. "World Intellectual Property Report 2011- The Changing Face of Innovation," WIPO Economics & Statistics Series, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, number 2011:944, October.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; trade and sustainable development; multilateral environmental agreements; trade and environment; Philippine practice of international environmental law; conflict between trade and environment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2014-02-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2014-02-02 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2014-02-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2014-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.