The ASEAN Economic Community and the Philippines: Implementation, Outcomes, Impacts, and Ways Forward (Full Report)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Medalla, Erlinda M. & Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & del Prado, Fatima & Yasay, Donald, 2010. "Integrating SMEs into the East Asian Region: Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2010-31, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clarete, Ramon L. & Villamil, Isabela Rosario G., 2015. "Readiness of the Philippine Agriculture and Fisheries Sectors for the 2015 ASEAN Economic Community: A Rapid Appraisal," Research Paper Series DP 2015-43, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Clarete, Ramon L. & Villamil, Isabela Rosario G., 2015. "Readiness of the Philippine Agriculture and Fisheries Sectors for the 2015 ASEAN Economic Community: A Rapid Appraisal," Discussion Papers DP 2015-43, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Florian A. Alburo, 2015. "Gearing the Philippines for ASEAN Economic Community," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201510, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Milo, Melanie S., 2013. "The ASEAN Economic Community and the Philippines: Implementation, Outcomes, Impacts, and Ways Forward (Integrative Report)," Discussion Papers DP 2013-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordslabor mobility; Philippines; agriculture; investment facilitation; ASEAN economic integration; AEC scorecard; services liberalization; standards and conformance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2013-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.