Innovations in Financing Food Security
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Briones, Roehlano M. & Tolin, Lovely Ann C., 2016. "Warehouse Receipts as a System for Improving the Efficiency of Rice and Corn Marketing in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2016-45, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2016. "Growing Inclusive Businesses in the Philippines: The Role of Government Policies and Programs," Discussion Papers DP 2016-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2016. "Growing Inclusive Businesses in the Philippines: The Role of Government Policies and Programs," Research Paper Series DP 2016-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Geron, Ma. Piedad S. & Badiola, Jocelyn Alma R., 2016. "Comprehensive Study on Credit Programs to Smallholders," Discussion Papers DP 2016-48, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; innovative financing schemes; food insecurity; value chain financing; covariant risks; risk management tools; index-based insurance; warehouse receipts lending; trade finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-10-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2010-10-02 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2010-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .