Institutions Serving Philippine International Labor Migrants
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Abrigo, Michael Ralph M., 2011.
"Managing International Labor Migration: The Philippine Experience,"
DP 2011-33, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Abrigo, Michael Ralph M., 2013. "Managing International Labor Migration: The Philippine Experience," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2011 Vol. 38 Nos. 1-2, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; international labor migration; institutions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-01-10 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2010-01-10 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2009-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .