Revisiting Sectoral Liberalization: an Alternative to the FTAAP? Implications on the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravallion, M., 1992. "Poverty Comparisons - A Guide to Concepts and Methods," Papers 88, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan, 2001. "Poverty in the Philippines : An Update and Reexamination," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 38(1), pages 15-52, June.
- Arsenio Balisacan & Rosemarie Edillon, 2005. "Poverty Targeting in the Philippines," Chapters,in: Poverty Targeting in Asia, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2003. "On the utility consistency of poverty lines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3157, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordstrade liberalization; APEC; early voluntary sectoral liberalization (EVSL); Free Trade Area of the Asia-Pacific (FTAAP); 'principal supplier' approach; sectoral liberalization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2009-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .