Climate Variability, Seasonal Climate Forecast, and Corn Farming in Isabela, Philippines: a Farm and Household Level Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gonzales, Kathrina G. & Predo, Canesio D. & de Guzman, Rosalina G. & Reyes, Celia M., 2010. "Assessing the Value of Seasonal Climate Forecasts on Farm-level Corn Production through Simulation Modeling," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2009 Vol. XXXVI No. 1, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsseasonal climate forecast (SCF); corn productivity; Isabela corn industry; climate variability; climate information and corn farming;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-04-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2009-04-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2009-04-18 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2009-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .