Determinants of Net Exports in Polish and Czech Manufacturing: A Sectoral Approach with Error Correction Model
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCEE economies; net exports; international competitiveness; manufacturing; error correction mode;
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DCM-2017-06-04 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-INT-2017-06-04 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2017-06-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pes:wpaper:2017:no46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adam P. Balcerzak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibgtopl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .