Recent Monetary Policy Statement of Bangladesh Bank (July 2009): An Analytical Commentary
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Towfiqul Islam Khan, 2009. "Recent Monetary Policy Statement of Bangladesh Bank (July 2009) An Analytical Commentary," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22907, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Partha Chatterjee & Malik Shukayev, 2006. "Are Average Growth Rate and Volatility Related?," Staff Working Papers 06-24, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsBangladesh Bank; Monetary Policy Statement; global debates on monetary policy;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .