Crecimiento económico en el Perú bajo los Borbones, 1700-1820
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikita Céspedes & Nelson Ramirez-Rondán, 2014.
"Total Factor Productivity Estimation in Peru: Primal and Dual Approaches,"
Revista Economía, Fondo Editorial - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, vol. 37(73), pages 9-39.
- Nikita Céspedes & Nelson Ramírez-Rondán, 2014. "Total Factor Productivity Estimation in Peru: Primal and Dual Approaches," Working Papers 2014-11, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Nikita Céspedes & Nelson Ramírez-Rondán, 2014. "Total factor productivity estimation in Peru: Primal and dual approaches," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2014-377, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
More about this item
KeywordsCrecimiento económico; siglo XVIII; Perú borbónico; historia económica colonial; América Latina.;
- N16 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- N46 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- N56 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2014-06-07 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcp:pucwps:wp00376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depucpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.